SURVIVORS NEED… YOU.
Survivors need to know that the community cares for them. Survivors need support. Survivors need YOU. Their time at First Step is temporary, but they still need the basic necessities to make their stay as comfortable and safe as possible. Survivors are able to access basic necessities at First Step because of community support. Could you imagine not having something as simple as a pillow or toilet paper? You make an impact on survivors when you donate the most requested items!
SURVIVORS’ TOP NEEDS ARE:
- New underwear, socks, & bras
- New pillows
- Paper towels & toilet paper
- Clorox or Lysol brand disinfecting wipes
- Coffee, tea, sugar, & creamer
- Cleaning supplies (Bona solution, shower cleaner, etc.)
- Laundry detergent pods (Tide Pods)
- Sensitive skin detergent pods (All Free Clear Pods)
- Snacks for children’s groups (crackers, chips, fruit cups, etc.)